So Vogue magazine named this street in Oslo for the it-place to visit when travelling in Oslo. As an Oslo-citizen I could’nt agree more.
Grunerløkka is a colourful, vibrant place in Oslo where you’ll find Oslo’s vintage stores, hipster places and food from different courners in the world. Do you want italian pizza? Go to Cafe di Roma. Indian food? The Indus is the place to be. Best burger in town? Munchies is the place. And oh; you can visit the popular Mathallen as well, which is like Oslo’s foodcourt in Grunerløkka. Here you’ll find everything from lovely mexican street food to sushi. Or maybe a norwegian dish?
- The best vintage shop: Velouria Vintage
- The best place to take a drink: Aku-Aku Tiki Bar
- The best place to party: Blå
- The best place to eat dessert: Crepe De Mari
- The best place to eat: Cafe Di Roma
..and yes, all pictures are mine!